4. Converting Web Site Traffic into Sales.
SRC Web Marketing Services
The SRC can work in CGI, perl, C, and with SQL-based databases to create robust, reliable solutions that will help a business or organization’s staff work more efficiently.
To maximize the performance of a web site, not only for your customers, but for a business, it's important to incorporate intelligence and extensibility into your information, learn from your visitors' experiences, and build on that knowledge.
Client-side applications can help your business or organization integrate the information gathered by a web site from interactive forms and online transactions with your present systems.
Administrative Interfaces allow for you to make changes to your Web site without having to learn anything about Web design, HTML, or FTP applications. These tools are very useful if you have different staff members that need to update your site, or you want to make changes from any Internet location. Administration pages are kept on a password protected area of your Web site and are typically used for updating news articles, databases, staff member pages, etc. Custom-priced based upon customer needs.
Much of what's happening on successful sites goes on behind the scenes - the back-end programming behind the words and images you see on your screen. Powerful database technology makes it possible for your customers to interact with your site, and for you to interact with them.
These are just some of the database applications that can be integrated into a web site:
- Electronic catalogs with online ordering and payments
- Web-based training and test scoring
- Surveys with instant comparisons to other respondents, sorted by demographic criteria
- Searchable database of preferred vendor with statistics tracking for referrals made
- Shipment tracking for outbound cargo
- Event scheduling for individuals and venues
- Newsletters with automated tools for multiple contributors